I hope you had a nice weekend. It’s been a great Sunday here. My highlights were:
- Seeing all my sweet friends at church
- My son offering to help in one of the classrooms I oversee
- A yummy and healthy lunch with my kidos and 2 friends
- Down time at home
- Crocheting the hat pictured
- Dropping it off and visiting with a lovely little family
- And looking forward to doing the elliptical before I go to bed
May we all have sweet dreams and a new week full of joy!
P.S. Here is a link to a post that I like to refer to for hat sizing: Click HERE and scroll down to see sizing chart.